Thursday, May 21 - Monday, May 25
Hosted at Stone Creed's very own Tredara Hearth Farm & Shrine, Madison, OH
2020 Special Guest Presenter: Diana Paxson
Diana Paxson has been extensively involved in the development of modern neo-paganism. Highlights of her celebrated career include founding the Society for Creative Anachronism, serving as an officer in Covenant of the Goddess, and leading the heathen organization The Troth.
Many ADF members know Paxson's writing on Norse paganism, such as the book Taking Up The Runes. Diana is also well-known for her research and teaching of the practice of seidh, a Norse practicing of using trance work to answering divinatory questions.
Her long relationship with ADF began in taking in ADF's founder into her home and providing practical support needed to get the organization started, and as a result of that work she is a lifetime member of ADF.
Regular activities include
- ADF Annual Meeting
- Community Shrine - Bring sacred objects for your Grove, Kin, Guild, Order, SIG, Region, or your own altar to be part of a unified worship location present throughout the weekend
- Classes and Workshops for people of all ages
- Guild & Kin activities, including:
- ADF Warrior Games
- Brewers Guild Competition
- Artisan Guild Competition/Showing
- Hellenic Kin Symposium
- Annual Wellspring Bardic Chair Competition
- A special performance by a local Irish rock group, The Mickey's.
- $75 for ADF members, $85 non-members - Discounted pre-registration price ends on May 4
- Children are free, but please include them in your pre-registration so we know they're coming.
Stone Creed Grove is proud to continue our tradition of hospitality for ADF. If you are travelling from a long distance, and would like help to get to Tredara from Cleveland Hopkins Airport, will need to borrow camping supplies, or need special assistance on-site, help may be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please contact us to make arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tredara facilities, including restrooms, are generally wheelchair-accessible, but expect to travel on natural ground at least some of the time. Rides around the site are available for those who have mobility issues. For those who prefer hotel accommodations to camping, there are newly built hotels approximately 10 minutes away in Madison Village.
Merchants will need to pay their admission, and to supply a raffle item. Those who are planning on setting up a booth should contact our merchant coordinator, Stephanie Gooch.
As with all ADF events, Wellspring affirms and supports full participation in our activities by people of all appearances, backgrounds, orientations, and identities. We expect all attendees to respect each other's boundaries within an atmosphere of Consent Culture, including all forms of touch.
Pre-registration is available with a $10 early-bird pricing discount! Please let us know that you're coming, so we can plan accordingly.
See you at Wellspring!